SignalmanAV have a wealth of experience in supplying and installing Audio Visual Technology into the education sector.
With a wealth of experience working with audio visual systems in schools, we have a customer base ranging from small primary schools to Multi-Academies, Secondary, local authority and corporate customers
With a unique, specialist knowledge of education, our skills and expertise lie in the delivery of audio-visual solutions to a wide range of education sectors. It means you can depend upon SignalmanAV to take care of all your audio visual technology needs – from initial consultation and inception to ongoing training and support.
Our company is passionate about technology and assisting schools to seamlessly integrate new ways of working that can promote learning and callaboration within the classroom.
SignalmanAV have developed an approach that is all about the customer. We are focused on providing the best possible service to the school instead of making everything about the sale! We always visit you in person, carry out a free site survey and will demonstrate the equipment where possible, so that your school can assess the technology yourselves before any decisions will be made.
- We have a friendly AV Project Management team that will assist you throughout your decision making process
- We always make our recommendations with transparency and accuracy, so you don’t incur unnecessary costs or hidden charges
- We always offer fully project managed installation, and can even de-install your current equipment for your convenience. And we do so with safety and security as paramount, to your schedule and at your convenience.
- We always work closely with the manufacturers and distributors to provide tailored training packages.
- Digital Signage
- Interactive screens
- Network Cabling
- Telephony both VOIP and onsite systems
- School hall projection and audio systems
- Visitor Management
- Interactive Tables – Early Years and Junior
- Classroom Tablets