The SMART Board 2000 series is designed for classrooms that need more than just a basic display.
Wireless screen-sharing and non-touch design make the 2000 series perfect for showing lessons and presentations from all sorts of devices. 4K Ultra HD resolution makes those same lessons and presentations look amazing.
The hub of today’s classroom
The most popular SMART Board, the 6000 series is the all-in-one classroom solution. Tools are simple and intuitive. The interactive display comes with an embedded computer and world-class education software to help teachers deliver engaging and collaborative lessons.
The 6000 series SMART Boards are available in 65” and 75” models.
A new technology, exclusive to SMART Boards
iQ technology makes the SMART Board the essential hub of the classroom. It connects lesson content, interactive displays, devices and pedagogically relevant software to create one cohesive experience. Instantly access SMART Learning Suite’s interactive lessons, game-based activities, and online co-creation, as well as features like wireless screen sharing, a built-in web browser and a digital whiteboard.
There’s no need for wires and cables, nor manual software and firmware updates. Everything you need is in one place, and available at the touch of a finger.
Simple and intuitive tools
Fingers glide effortlessly using Silktouch™ technology, providing hours of comfortable, error-free use
Pen ID™ enables writing in different colours at the same time to encourage collaboration
Object awareness™ automatically differentiates between a finger, pen or palm on the board to let you touch, erase and edit with ease
Responsive SMART ink™ guarantees writing legibility whether you use the pen or a finger
- 8 simultaneous touchpoints on Windows® and Mac®.
- 4K Ultra HD resolution offers crisp content clarity and readability.
- Integration with tablets and phones, including Chromebooks.
- Equip classrooms the best way you see fit thanks to Mini PC compatibility. Mounting points available.
- Certified by ENERGY STAR® to save energy, lowering your total cost of ownership.
- You can now access and deliver lessons shared from SMART Notebook directly to your SMART Board with iQ. There’s no need to connect a computer or USB, nor do you need to be on the same WiFi. It’s a simple,
easier way to run your lesson.
Available Spring 2017
The hub of today’s classroom, this all-in-one SMART Board brings devices, lesson content and software together without any unnecessary cables. It includes only the most advanced features to help teachers and students collaborate with ease.
Designed for whole class, small group and individual learning, this is the pinnacle of the SMART Board experience.