SignalmanAV installed 12 x SMART 6265 interactive screens at Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Primary School in Leigh on Sea, Essex during the Festive Break.
Full installation consisted of:
- 12 x SMART 65″ 6265 Interactive Screens with Kapp IQ technology
- 8 x Suitable floor to wall mounts for non-load bearing walls
- 4 x Heavy duty wall mounts
- Faceplates with Cable looms between 4 metres up to 10 metres. Each loom consisted of HDMI and USB cables with built in repeaters.
- De-installation of existing presentation Equipment – We also organised for all the equipment to be taken away and recycled.
- Installation By Highly Experienced Engineers
The most popular SMART Board, the 6000 series is the all-in-one classroom solution. Tools are simple and intuitive. The interactive display comes with an embedded computer and world-class education software to help teachers deliver engaging and collaborative lessons.
The 6000 series SMART Boards are available in 65” and 75” models.
A new technology, exclusive to SMART Boards
iQ technology makes the SMART Board the essential hub of the classroom. It connects lesson content, interactive displays, devices and pedagogically relevant software to create one cohesive experience. Instantly access SMART Learning Suite’s interactive lessons, game-based activities, and online co-creation, as well as features like wireless screen sharing, a built-in web browser and a digital whiteboard.
There’s no need for wires and cables, nor manual software and firmware updates. Everything you need is in one place, and available at the touch of a finger.
If you would like to find out more about projects carried out by SignalmanAV or you would like to arrange a free onsite survey please contact one of our friendly and helpful members of staff.
Tel: 01376 386974